8:45 AM - 2:00 PM Vision and Hearing screening
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM School Picture Retakes
Home of the RiverHawks
WELCOME to the Rogue River Elementary School web page! We are very excited about having yet another way to communicate with you about all of the happenings taking place here every day. We are making a huge effort to keep our web page current with updated information.
Rogue River Elementary School serves students in Kindergarten through the 6th Grade. The School is housed in two buildings. Grades K-2 are in the East Campus and grades 3-6 are in the West Campus.
One of the things we are proud of is the fact that our State of Oregon academic rating improved to STRONG. We're excited to keep that steady improvement going throughout the school year and maintaining it in future years.
Our SHARED beliefs:
The Rogue River School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Dr. April Harrison, Director of Special Programs/Title IX Coordinator
- It has been a struggle for year for all teachers, parents, students, but I will have to say the school and the teachers have helped tremendously with the online learning, having lunches ready. Everyone has a smiling face when you see them. It really has been an unforgettable school here, and I'm glad we didn't have to go at it alone. November 13, 2020
- We had a wonderful meet and greet with my daughters teacher. We are new to the district and I felt that RR was very organized and on top of this distance learning. Even if we were not doing online I felt very at ease knowing my kids are goingf to RR. I have heard of other schools not being as “On Top” of things so this made our transition much easier. The communication through e-mail and Facebook for both schools has been such a huge help. How they went step by step with my daughter to make sure she knew how to log in was very personable and made her feel less stressed about the whole distance learning. Great Job Rogue River Elementary!!! September 2, 2020
- I had a very pleasant and informative visit with my daughter's kindergarten teacher today. I was very pleased with the curriculum and set-up for starting this year. The future ideas for school were very reasonable and i look forward to working with the school to make this a great year for my kindergartener. Thank you Rogue River Teachers and staff. September 2, 2020
- No papers only online, but the teachers know alot already, they had different video clips n slides to help the panicking parent that they're here to help us no matter where our children may be September 2, 2020
- Both of the teachers I met with today had a system and an idea of what distance learning should look like. I received some great reading tools to help with my 1st grader that we get to keep. I feel like there is a good plan in action. September 3, 2020